Welcome to the Audio Bay Mastering Studio. The analog mastering specialist! We are a mastering studio that partners with major labels and independent artists. And provide a vital step in professional music production. The Audio Bay delivers a sound with wonderful sonic detail, warmth and clarity. We use 100% analog mastering equipment, including Manley, Neve, API, Avalon, Neumann and more.
The head engineer and managing partner, Andrew Mitchell, has over 15 years of professional mastering experience. Since 1999, he has built a reputation for hard work and careful attention to detail. Our goal is simple. Exceed expectations and deliver a sound that can compete in any market.
• Some of our credits include Mick Lane, Billy Currington, Darol Anger, Marvin Sapp, and more.
• Upload a song and we will master a sample free of charge. Hear what over 15 years of professional analog mastering experience can do for your sound. (typically a 2 minute portion of the song is mastered for review. Turnaround time is approximately 24 hours).
• We guarantee our mastering service 100%.
• We specialize in acoustic driven, rock, organic, folk and instrumental studio recordings, to name a few…
• Mastered for iTunes qualified (including Apple’s ACC format and high resolution WAV files)
• 100% Analog Mastering. No software processing. Hear the sweet, upper harmonics that deliver clarity to a mix. Learn how superior vacuum tube EQ’s can blend tones and increase the “space” within a mix and remove harsh sonic qualities of a digital recording.
• Hear the punch and impact of a solid state Limiter from API and SSL or the soft blend of a tube compressor from Manley Labs. (see Studio Gear)
“Our success is measured by your success.”
Questions or comments? Please contact email@example.com at the Audio Bay Mastering Studio.