Welcome to the Audio Bay Mastering Studio. The analog mastering specialist! We are a mastering studio that partners with independent artists and provide a vital step in professional music production. The Audio Bay delivers a sound with wonderful sonic detail, warmth and clarity while preserving the dynamic range of the mix. We are not interested in “brick-walling” a mix for the sake of being “LOUD.” We use 100% analog mastering equipment, including Manley, Neve, API, Avalon, Neumann and more, to get the most out of a mix without compromising it.
The head engineer and managing partner, Andrew Mitchell, has over 15 years of professional mastering experience. Since 1999, he has built a reputation for hard work and careful attention to detail. Our goal is simple. Exceed expectations and deliver a sound that can compete in any market.
• Some of our credits include Mick Lane, Billy Currington, Darol Anger, Marvin Sapp, and more.
• Upload a song and we will master a sample free of charge. Hear what over 15 years of professional analog mastering experience can do for your sound. (typically a 2 minute portion of the song is mastered for review. Turnaround time is approximately 24 hours).
• We guarantee our mastering service 100%.
• We specialize in acoustic driven, rock, organic, folk and instrumental studio recordings, to name a few…
• Mastered for iTunes qualified (including Apple’s ACC format and high resolution WAV files)
• 100% Analog Mastering. No software processing. Hear the sweet, upper harmonics that deliver clarity to a mix. Learn how superior vacuum tube EQ’s can blend tones and increase the “space” within a mix and remove harsh sonic qualities of a digital recording.
• Hear the punch and impact of a solid state Limiter from API and SSL or the soft blend of a tube compressor from Manley Labs. (see Studio Gear)
“Our success is measured by your success.”
Questions or comments? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at the Audio Bay Mastering Studio.